Welcome to CBSE Path!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of CBSE Path’s Website, located at https://www.cbsepath.com/
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Study Path if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
This Website is owned and operated by the study path. We own all rights, title and interest, including all intellectual property rights such as copyright, trademarks, trade secrets, patent and other proprietary rights in and to the Website the present or future modifications/upgradations thereof and standard enhancements thereto.
Our website named as https://www.cbsepath.com/ is a free online study material providing web portal. We only provide educational and related sources. We shall not be liable to update or ensure continuity of such information contained on the Website.
Unless otherwise stated, CBSE Path and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on CBSE Path. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from CBSE Path for your personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from CBSE Path
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from CBSE Path
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from CBSE Path
- Redistribute content from CBSE Path
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. CBSE Path does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of CBSE Path, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, CBSE Path shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
CBSE Path reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant CBSE Path a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way deceptive;
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and
(c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that:
- the link would not make us look unfavourably to ourselves or our accredited businesses;
- the organization does not have any negative records with us;
- the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Study Path; and
- the link is in the context of general resource information.
If you are one of the organizations listed above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to CBSE Path. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of CBSE Path’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Payment and Refund:
We offer free study materials and never ask for any payments. Though users may support us (not compulsory) financially through donations. But before donating you must check the amount you are paying as all as you should keep in mind that the donations (transections) are non-refundable.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.