NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science Civics: Social and Political Life – II PDF are provided here. These solutions prepared by subject experts who have a deep knowledge of the subject. Students can refer to these solutions after they complete solving textbook questions to verify their answers and rectify their mistakes.
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science Civics PDF
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science Civics : Social and Political Life – II
- Chapter 1 The Indian Constitution
- Chapter 2 Understanding Secularism
- Chapter 3 Why Do We Need a Parliament?
- Chapter 4 Understanding Laws
- Chapter 5 Judiciary
- Chapter 6 Understanding Our Criminal Justice System
- Chapter 7 Understanding Marginalisation
- Chapter 8 Confronting Marginalisation
- Chapter 9 Public Facilities
- Chapter 10 Law and Social Justice