NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Social Science consists of four subjects viz., History: India and the Contemporary World – I, Geography: Contemporary India – I, Civics (Political Science): Democratic Politics – I, Economics: Understanding Economic Development – I. Here we have provided solutions of all the chapters included in the NCERT textbook.
Class 9th Social Science Solutions help the students to self-evaluate their progress in class and prepare for the exams based on their knowledge gap. CBSE Path provides you with the best and accurate NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Social Science. The students need to practice NCERT solutions to get good marks in the exams. The NCERT Solutions Class 9 cover all the questions from the class textbooks, spread across subjects such as History, Geography, Political Science and Economics.
Class 9 Social Science Textbook Questions and Answers
- NCERT Solutions For Class 9 History – India and the Contemporary world I
- NCERT Solutions For Class 9 Geography – Contemporary India
- NCERT Solutions For Class 9 Economics
- NCERT Solutions For Class 9 Civics – Democratic Politics I
NCERT Solutions For Class 9 Social Science History – India and The Contemporary World I
- Chapter 1 – The French Revolution
- Chapter 2 – Socialism in Europe and the Russian Revolution
- Chapter 3 – Nazism and the Rise of Hitler
- Chapter 4 – Forest Society and Colonialism
- Chapter 5 – Pastoralists in the Modern World
NCERT Solutions For Class 9 Social Science Geography – Contemporary India I
- Chapter 1 – India – Size and Location
- Chapter 2 – Physical Features of India
- Chapter 3 – Drainage
- Chapter 4 – Climate
- Chapter 5 – Natural Vegetation and Wildlife
- Chapter 6 – Population
NCERT Solutions For Class 9 Social Science Civics – Democratic Politics I
- Chapter 1 – What is Democracy? Why Democracy?
- Chapter 2 – Constitutional Design
- Chapter 3 – Electoral Politics
- Chapter 4 – Working of Institution
- Chapter 5 – Democratic Rights
NCERT Solutions For Class 9 Social Science – Economics
- Chapter 1 – The Story of Village Palampur
- Chapter 2 – People as Resource
- Chapter 3 – Poverty as a Challenge
- Chapter 4 – Food Security in India
Why Solve NCERT Solutions For Class 9 Social Science?
- These solutions cover all the questions from the NCERT textbooks
- Students can build their foundation of the subject with the help of these solutions
- One of the best resources for students to prepare for the exams are these NCERT Solutions
- These solutions, which are prepared according to the latest NCERT syllabus.
- Practising these solutions help students get more marks in the exam.