NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Social Science consists of four subjects viz., History: India and the Contemporary World – I, Geography: Contemporary India – I, Civics (Political Science): Democratic Politics – I, Economics: Understanding Economic Development – I. Here we have provided solutions of all the chapters included in the NCERT textbook. From this article, students can access the answers to all the questions with free PDF.
Class 9th Social Science Solutions help the students to self-evaluate their progress in class and prepare for the exams based on their knowledge gap. CBSE Path provides you with the best and accurate NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Social Science. The students need to practice NCERT solutions to get good marks in the exams. The NCERT Solutions Class 9 cover all the questions from the class textbooks, spread across subjects such as History, Geography, Political Science and Economics.
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Social Science Free PDF Download
- NCERT Solutions For Class 9 History – India and the Contemporary world I
- NCERT Solutions For Class 9 Geography – Contemporary India
- NCERT Solutions For Class 9 Economics
- NCERT Solutions For Class 9 Civics – Democratic Politics I
NCERT Solutions For Class 9 Social Science History – India and The Contemporary World I
- Chapter 1 – The French Revolution
- Chapter 2 – Socialism in Europe and the Russian Revolution
- Chapter 3 – Nazism and the Rise of Hitler
- Chapter 4 – Forest Society and Colonialism
- Chapter 5 – Pastoralists in the Modern World
NCERT Solutions For Class 9 Social Science Geography – Contemporary India I
- Chapter 1 – India – Size and Location
- Chapter 2 – Physical Features of India
- Chapter 3 – Drainage
- Chapter 4 – Climate
- Chapter 5 – Natural Vegetation and Wildlife
- Chapter 6 – Population
NCERT Solutions For Class 9 Social Science Civics – Democratic Politics I
- Chapter 1 – What is Democracy? Why Democracy?
- Chapter 2 – Constitutional Design
- Chapter 3 – Electoral Politics
- Chapter 4 – Working of Institution
- Chapter 5 – Democratic Rights
NCERT Solutions For Class 9 Social Science – Economics
- Chapter 1 – The Story of Village Palampur
- Chapter 2 – People as Resource
- Chapter 3 – Poverty as a Challenge
- Chapter 4 – Food Security in India
Why Solve NCERT Solutions For Class 9 Social Science?
- These solutions cover all the questions from the NCERT textbooks
- Students can build their foundation of the subject with the help of these solutions
- One of the best resources for students to prepare for the exams are these NCERT Solutions
- These solutions, which are prepared according to the latest NCERT syllabus.
- Practising these solutions help students get more marks in the exam.