NCERT Solutions for Class 8 social science consists of three subjects viz., History, Geography and Civics. These solutions contain answers to all the questions from the class 8th Social science Textbook. The solutions are written by top experts of the subject and they are very easy to understand. Students can refer to these solutions once they complete solving the exercise questions mentioned in the NCERT textbook of Class 8 Social Science.
The NCERT solutions for class 8 SST show you the right way of answering any particular question. Social Science Class 8 NCERT solutions are explained in detail using suitable examples. If students find any difficulty solving difficult questions, they can refer to these solutions for help.
NCERT Solutions For Class 8 SST
These solutions are written in accordance with the Class 8 Social Science syllabi and curriculum. The NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science follow the instructions and guidelines set by CBSE. The answers provided are well researched and cross-examined and help you to score high marks in the exams. Students can access NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social science at any time without any difficulty.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 History – Our Pasts – III
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Geography – Resource And Development
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Civics – Social and Political Life – III
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science History
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science History: Our Pasts – III
- Chapter 1 How, When and Where
- Chapter 2 From Trade to Territory
- Chapter 3 Ruling the Countryside
- Chapter 4 Tribals, Dikus and the Vision of a Golden Age
- Chapter 5 When People Rebel
- Chapter 6 Weavers, Iron Smelters and Factory Owners
- Chapter 7 Civilising the “Native”, Educating the Nation
- Chapter 8 Women, Caste, and Reform
- Chapter 9 The Making of the National Movement
- Chapter 10 India After Independence
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science Geography
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science Geography: Resources and Development
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science Geography has a total of 6 chapters. Solutions to all the six chapters namely Resources, Land, Soil, Water, Natural Vegetation and Wild Life, Mineral and Power resources, Agriculture, Industries and Human Resources are given in most precise and clear manner.
- Chapter 1 Resources
- Chapter 2 Land, Soil, Water, Natural Vegetation and Wildlife Resources
- Chapter 3 Mineral and Power Resources
- Chapter 4 Agriculture
- Chapter 5 Industries
- Chapter 6 Human Resource
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science Civics
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science Civics : Social and Political Life – II
There are in total 10 chapters which have been solved. The language used is very simple so as to clear the concepts of the student. The difficult chapters such as The Indian Constitution, Secularism, parliament, judiciary and Marginalisation have been explained in a very easy to digest manner. We have also provided extra questions for your reference.
- Chapter 1 The Indian Constitution
- Chapter 2 Understanding Secularism
- Chapter 3 Why Do We Need a Parliament?
- Chapter 4 Understanding Laws
- Chapter 5 Judiciary
- Chapter 6 Understanding Our Criminal Justice System
- Chapter 7 Understanding Marginalisation
- Chapter 8 Confronting Marginalisation
- Chapter 9 Public Facilities
- Chapter 10 Law and Social Justice
Benefits of Solving NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science
- The solutions are easy to understand and are explained in simple words.
- They are provided in a step-by-step manner to help students understand each concept easily.
- These solutions are prepared according to the latest syllabus of NCERT Social Science.
- They cover all the exercise questions mentioned in NCERT textbook of Class 8 Social Science.
- They help students in scoring the desired marks in the final exam.